Mangrove Jack's Kegerator - Triple Tap (NZ/AU)
No more cleaning bottles ever again!
Grab a 3 Tap Kegerator and set up your own bar. You can pour three of your favourite beers at the same time.
Impress your mates with a shiny kegerator – ideal for homebrewers and beer enthusiasts to keep your kegs chilled and ready to dispense.
With this 3 Tap Kegerator you can pour three of your favourite beers at the same time. Your beer will be delicious and chilled when poured straight into your glass, and as your beer matures more quickly, you’ll have the mates over in no time!
- Can fit up to 3 x 19 L cornelius kegs or one 50 L commercial keg
- Digital thermostat with a temperature range of 2-28°C (26-82 F)
- Temperature is controlled using a front mounted digital thermostat so it is easy to set the optimum temperature for the type of beers being dispensed
- Easy to assemble beer and gas lines to reduce foaming
- Tap tower fan cooling system for perfect pouring
- Keg fridge with 5.8 cu.ft. keg cooling capacity
- Robust MKIII C02 regulator
- Gas and beer lines with push-fit components
- 3 tap stainless steel beer tower
- Stainless steel forward sealing taps
- Cradle to hold a C02 bottle on the back of the keg fridge
- Glass rack and fridge shelves
- Tower fan
- Drip tray
Tower Height - 320mm
Fridge Height - 880mm
Width - 600mm
Depth - 595mm / 730mm with CO2 holder
Rail Height - 70mm
Wheels/Castors Height (on the base) - 55mm
Width - 540 mm
Diameter - 395 mm
Height - 725 mm
Regrigerant - R600a
Rated Voltage - 220V - 240V
Rated Frequency - 50Hz
Rated Current - 0.8A
Temperature Range - from 0-28°C (23-82.4°F)