SF70 Conical Fermenter
The Grainfather SF70 Conical Fermenter has been built to hold big batches of wort with a 70L capacity.
Special Price NZ$506.73 Regular Price NZ$658.95
Availability In stock
The Grainfather SF70 conical fermenter has been built to hold big batches of wort with a 70L capacity. Its sleek, stainless steel finish makes cleaning simple and with an intuitive design, you can easily adjust the height, take samples, and dump yeast to avoid the build-up of yeast and sediment.
- Sleek 304 grade stainless steel body
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
View the SF70 Instructions online
- Grainfather SF70
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Thermowell (use with the GCA temperature probe or the Grainfather Thermometer)
- Sample valve
- Dump valve
- Adjustable and removable legs with castor wheels.
- 1300 x 410mm
MAX FERMENTATION VOLUME:
Write Your Own Review