SF50 Conical Fermenter
The Grainfather SF50 Conical Fermenter has been built to hold up to 45L (12 US Gal) batches of wort.
Availability In stock
The SF50 has a 50L capacity that is designed to hold batches of wort of up to 45L (12 US Gals). The SF50 can be adapted to suit your brewing space with an adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. Its intuitive design, 304-grade stainless steel build, and 113° angle conical makes both fermentation and cleaning easy. A perfect brewing companion for smaller brewing systems like the S40, G30 or G40.
- SF50 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control
- We’re confident that our products will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every SF50 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Grainfather SF50 Conical Fermenter
- Stainless steel lid with 38mm tri-clamp fitting
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Thermowell (use with GCA or thermometer)
- Cone-mounted 10mm stainless steel barbed sample valve
- 19mm bottom-mounted stainless steel dump valve
- Adjustable and removable legs with castor wheels
- 866 x 508mm (in the highest leg position)
- 10kg (22lb)
- 50L (13 US Gal)
- 45L (12 US Gal)
Write Your Own Review